Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I have a problem with motivation (and attitude).

Can I just say that I really don't care about my job? Yeah, it's pretty bad. I don't mind going there every Tuesday and Thursday and kissing some butt. At least I can forget about it when I go home. But staff meetings kill me. Let's all take time out of their schedule to go find a room which is (believe me) very elusive and listen to a lecture about how we need to be a better team and make our ice cream scoops more uniform. And don't you dare miss a meeting, because that will get you a frowny-face sticker on your behavior chart. I'll tell you where you can put my behavior chart. Let's face it, this job isn't getting us anywhere. It's getting me through college, and besides the money and maybe the work experience that I can put on my resumee, I couldn't care less. I'm not opposed to working patheic jobs, my dad has instilled in my head from since I can remember that it's part of life. I'll do it, just don't expect me to do it with a smile. No wonder our managers aren't too fond of me. Man, I really need to find a job I like.

No comments: