Monday, February 12, 2007


Shot through the heart

This cookie was our tribute to Bon Jovi, because it looked like it had been shot. Sean isn't the best cookie decorator, but this one turned out pretty cool.

Sunday was fun too mainly for five reasons:
1. I gave a talk and didn't trip or fart on the way up, which I am always scared of doing
2. I got a ton of compliments on my red and white dress, and people would even come up to me and ask if they could feel it
3. Sean got a note during church that said "I think you are a cool guy, and I also think your girlfriend is cute"
4. I got a note that said "cup of water does not equal rolling pin" (referring to when Sean and I made cookies and had to use cups as rolling pins)
5. I got a free dinner compliments of Mike and Sherri

3 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

Shady, I am jealous. You look really happy and Sean is a really good boyfriend. Yes, I want a boyfriend, no, I don't have one, yes, I am reminded more of it today than any other day. poor me. I want that Bon Jovi cookie. Did you give it to James? Would have been appropriate.

Ashley Erin said...

Um, the fart thing is so funny. I'm sure you aren't the only one with that fear. Did mom mail you gas-x or something?

Lindsey said...

I didn't give that one to James, Sean's roommates ate it. But James loved his cookies. And yes, farting while giving a talk ranks pretty high in the list of my biggest fears. Mom should send me some Gas-X but she needs it more than I do, so I'm not expecting any soon.