Monday, March 05, 2007

It wasn't me!!!

I am posting this to let the world know that I DO NOT fart in front of boys, despite what Sean and his roommate think. They might fart in front of me, but I don't return the favor.

This all started last night when something smelled terrible-- obviously a fart. We looked at each other and then Sean looked at his roommate and said "hey, did you just fart?" After his roommate denied it, I said, "It wasn't me." I guess that was the wrong thing to say because for seriously 10 minutes after that they were blaming it on me and trying to convince me that it HAD to have been me, because if it was neither Sean nor his roommate, who else was left besides me? I was hounded with "Just admit it- you're blushing!" and "I smelled it out of my left nostril, and that means it came from YOUR direction." His logic was pretty convincing. After awhile I couldn't even remember if it was me or not. "I don't know... I think I would have noticed something like that... I can't remember if I did it or not! Am I crazy?" Maybe I am. But at least it made him laugh.

4 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

sometimes i forget it's me. i think that might have happened. it could have been you.

MOM THE BOMB said...

I ALWAYS forget it's me. It's just way too convenient. It probably was you.

Lindsey said...

I'm starting to believe it was me, too. I was just really embarrassed about admitting it to him.

Syclist said...

that first paragraph sounds like i fart in front of you, Garrett may, but i don't.