Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I could get used to this

Tonight my parents and I went out to dinner to get shrimp tacos at a restaurant called Fishers. (We are in Mexico City, by the way.) We went to the counter to order from a youngish-looking Mexican boy. Awhile after getting our food, my dad went back to the counter to get some napkins and said youngish-looking Mexican boy gave him a CD and simply said, "para ella," and pointed to me. So here is my post to say that for once in my life, I LOVE being blonde, if for no other reason than because Latins like blondes and therefore I get free stuff.

I also have to say, if you ever thought Mexicans aren't high-class, think again. This morning I ate breakfast with TWO forks. It was about the fanciest thing I've ever seen.

3 comments:

BRANDON said...

you had two forks, but did you use them properly? For some reason you look like the kind of girl who gets things given to her. And THAT is a compliment, perhaps, I suppose.

Lindsey said...

Of course I used the forks correctly. I ate my fruit with the small one and used the big one to scratch my back.

BRANDON said...

yep, that would be the correct way, I am so proud of you...all my hard work is finally paying off