Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Question

What is the best way to have cute hair while it's growing out? I have been battling this dilemma my entire life. A few weeks ago I cut my hair short, and it looked really cute. Now it's already at a longish-awkward length. I don't have the patience to get a haircut every few weeks. What's a girl to do?

It doesn't help, either, that the lady who cut my hair cut too many layers in the front. Now it looks like I'm growing out a mullet. And when I try to put my hair up, all these pieces fall out and into my face. Maybe I should shave my head.

3 comments:

BRANDON said...

i love mullets

Syclist said...

I've got a mullet yes I do... you can go to canada and get one too... then you can have hockey hair like I do!

thats some punk song i heard.

Lindsey said...

Ew. Mullets are gross.