Saturday, January 19, 2008

And then I bought something wonderful

I think Poodle's magentism towards good deals transferred to me today. I've looked at wedding dresses and been disappointed every time-- mostly because dresses in Happy Valley are really poofy, and they swallow all 62 inches of me. I considered getting a wedding dress custom made and it turns out that it would cost at least $900 for something really simple. In a last-ditch effort to find something affordable, I went dress shopping today. And I got one for $200. How do you get a wedding dress for $200, you might ask? Simple-- it was a prom dress. It was ivory, satin, and when you take off the ugly belt, gorgeous. And yes, you can make fun of me for buying a prom dress for a wedding dress.I also got these shoes to go with it for $30. Not a great deal, but cheaper than the almost identical ones at DSW.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hermoso,saludos

poodle said...

okay, you need to send me a picture of the dress.

Lindsey said...

I don't have a picture of it, but I can take a picture once it gets fitted