Monday, January 28, 2008

little brandon is the best

I just remembered that I forgot to blog about how great my little Brandon is. This summer, I was in Mexico for 4 weeks. He picked me up from the airport after I got back. When he saw me come down the escalator, he was on the phone with his dad. He hung up on his dad right when he saw me (without saying bye) and jumped on me vicariously for Ashley. He waited with me for more than 1/2 hour for my bags, which we later found out had been off the carousel for some time, and we just didn't notice them because we were too busy looking at each other like dumb little lovers. I got into the car to find homemade pizza on my seat because he knew I would be hungry after flying all day. He also gave me 28 roses (one for every day I was gone) and had our favorite song playing in the car.

And he does things like that all the time, because he's the best.

3 comments:

BRANDON said...

I love you too.

That is why I do what I do.

Ashley Erin said...

i just vomited in my mouth.

BRANDON said...

at least it didn't get on your clothes then.