Thursday, March 20, 2008

busts

For my next ceramics project, I have to do a bust. It also has to be of someone I know and it must include an object or symbol that represents the person. So, I thought of some ideas that I could do that would be fun.

Dad, wearing a huge sombrero, possibly with a mexistache.
Mom, with a stethoscope. And a box of chocolates.
Bethany holding a uterus in one hand. It was the most appropriate thing I could come up with, considering her profession.
Brother, holding a Texas flag.
Poodle, with a poodle.
I couldn't think of anything good for Fernash since a mouth is already included.
Bexar, with a rolling pin, and a baby, and she would probably be laughing.

Brandon wants us to do each other so that we can put the busts on our fireplace when we're old.

2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

shady you are hilarious. I think dad's would be the most funny.

MOM THE BOMB said...

You could just make Ashley's mouth a little bigger to emphasize her traits. Dad says that´s the best comment he's heard about Ashley in years.