Monday, March 24, 2008

swoon

Even if I had an ugly dress, and an ugly bouquet, and my cake tasted like crap, I would still be happy just because I found this necklace and earring set. It was HALF OFF too!

So I added the bottom lace layer to my dress, and I think I like it just like this.

But it is supposed to look like this when it's done. I don't know whether to leave it or add the extra stuff. What do you think? Disclaimer: pictures don't do this dress justice. It looks really pretty in person.

Brandon and I also found a place to live for the summer. It's a 2-bedroom condo, and the rent is even cheaper than a 1-bedroom at Wymount. We are going to sign a contract in 20 minutes. Hooray!

4 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

that necklace is SO pretty! the jury is out on the dress. get a better picture up. and way to find a condo! that's very exciting.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Ditto - LOVE the jewelry. You'll look good in anything, though. And I'm very glad you have a place to live.

bethy said...

the necklace is very pretty - i also DEFINITELY like the dress best in the top picture, but better pictures would be helpful. also, it really only matters what you like.

Graytoppop said...

And if we put too much attention on the Things around the wedding, we can forget the real purpose of the day. I don't think that will happen with you....