Saturday, May 03, 2008

Fess up

I don't know how I do it. I lose things all the time. Brandon and I bought a shirt for his sister for the wedding, then we bought another one for her because Brandon wanted her to be in a different color than his other sister. We were going to take back the previous shirt, but we couldn't find it anywhere. Then we realized that the other shirt was missing, too. The interesting thing is that these purchases were made on different days at different stores. The other things we bought with the shirts are still in their bags, only the 2 shirts are missing. I find it really weird that we would lose those shirts but not the other shirts that we bought at the same time. The only thing they had in common was that they were size small. My theory is that there is some size small girl walking around Provo with two brand-new shirts. In that case, she owes me lots of money. Luckily, we found a third shirt for Brandon's sister.

5 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

By we don't you mean you? And I"m quite sure there isn't a small sized girl walking around in provo thinking put a fast one by you.

Graytoppop said...

We all have our special talents. Wait until you can't remember where you left Brandon!!!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Let's hope Brandon doesn't share your "special talent."

Lindsey said...

If Brandon can't find his own way home, then he's not the brain I thought he was

Ashley Erin said...

are you sure you're ready for marriage?