Sunday, May 25, 2008

My fabulous birthday

My birthday was great. In the morning Brandon took me to the Provo Bakery and let me get anything I wanted for breakfast. Then he took me shopping at the mall and bought me some very cute shoes. After that, we went and got a marriage license (mom was happy that I did it on my birthday so that it wouldn't say I was 19). For dinner, we had Greek food and then angel food cake for dessert. I even got him to dance with me afterwards, which is a pretty difficult task.

One of my best birthday presents was finding out that my best friend Jennifer could come to my wedding! I will have a maid of honor after all.

One additional announcement:
Sorry mom, but we decided on el Pastorero for our after-temple lunch. We heard that the Trolley recently raised their prices a lot, and it's pretty far out of the way. But fear not; el Pastorero is very good. It's not overwhelmingly Mexican and doesn't make you feel like you just ate a pound of grease.

5 comments:

bethy said...

i'm all for tacos!my brandon will be excited. happy birthday, shady! i'm sirry i didn't call - i chimed in a happy bday while mom was on the phone with you, but i don't know if it was passed along. love you lots!

Graytoppop said...

Un feliz cumpleaƱos, aun que sea tarde. Te quiero mucho, chica sombrosa!!!

And Bethany, I also chimed in a Happy Birthday to you while MTB was talking to you. I don't know if you heard it.

Lindsey said...

I heard your happy birthday, Bethy. Thanks!

MOM THE BOMB said...

It's YOUR day, so anything you want will be fine. But you're not going to convince me that a place that serves tacos al pastor is not "overwhelmingly Mexican."

Ashley Erin said...

i'm a bad sister. sorry i forgot. i'll wear off-white to your wedding to make up for it and eat anywhere you want. i love you, stinky.