Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ghetto booty

Everyone knows that Ashley loves to remind me that I have a "ghetto booty." But apparently, she forgot over Christmas and sent me some tiny jeans. The only problem is that I LOVE the jeans. They were not something I was about to take back/exchange. So, for a few days I tried sucking in and pretending I didn't have a butt to get them on. It worked, but after walking around in them for a few hours, my legs started hurting because they pinched the nerves in my hips. Then Brandon came up with a great solution-- he unstitched the button (which was off to the side like on most trouser jeans) and put it back on in the middle, giving me an extra inch. Now my zipper won't close all the way, but I have enough room to squeeze in my "ghetto booty." I just wear long shirts so I don't flash people. It works so well. Thanks, Brandon and Ashley.

3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i don't think i could ever put up with such uncomfortable pants, no matter how cute they are. that's dedication.

MOM THE BOMB said...

You guys are quite a pair!

MOM THE BOMB said...

If ya got it, flaunt it!!!!!