Monday, January 05, 2009

Things my teachers said that made me like them

My spanish teacher:
"Nothing I teach is offensive to normal people. Unfortunately, this is BYU, and we don't have normal people."
"I don't believe in censoring, so if there are any crazy nut-jobs in here who are going to get offended and complain about what I have them read, they should leave now."
"If you come across a four-letter word when reading, just move on. It's probably nothing you won't hear me say in class."
My religion teacher:
"Theologians are a bunch of religious prostitutes."
"I'm an equal-opportunity offender."
"Does BYU still have it written in their handbook that women must wear bras?"
"I speak fluent Catholic."

4 comments:

bethy said...

my, my how BYU has declined since i was there.

Jennifer said...

wow, so i might have actually enjoyed going to byu after all! :)

MOM THE BOMB said...

So what religion class are you taking?

MOM THE BOMB said...

Love the blog redo!