Monday, March 30, 2009

Fired?

Yesterday I was looking at my bank account and I realized that I hadn't been paid in 7 weeks. I normally get paid every 2 weeks, so this was a little alarming. I talked to my managers about it and they said they would find out what was wrong. Well, they figured it out-- the Cougareat secretary had apparently fired me in January and hadn't told me or anyone else. (I'm assuming this was a mistake. She isn't even in charge of our store.) So, my managers had to re-hire me and have me look at the schedules for the last couple of months and tell them when I had worked. They were very apologetic, even though I wasn't mad at them-- they had no idea I was fired. But if the secretary fires me again without telling me, I am going to have to have a talk with her. That's just rude.

7 comments:

Graytoppop said...

Rude and stupid. But you may want to check your account more than every seven weeks.....

MOM THE BOMB said...

I can think of someone that should be fired, and it isn't YOU.

Bexie Funk said...

i'm with dad, i check my bank account way more than every seven weeks. but seriously what an idiot!

Syclist said...

Seems to me a case of too many cooks in the Cougareat administrative kitchen. Ahhh bureaucracy.

BRANDON said...

I found the discrepency when I went to figure out how much tithing we needed to pay. Once we get her accounts transfered I will be able to tell if funny stuff is going on. I check my accounts a few times a week.

Ashley Erin said...

if it happens again i would LOVE to see YOU confront her. (or you confront anyone for that matter.)

Ashley Erin said...

if it happens again i would LOVE to see YOU confront her. (or you confront anyone for that matter.)