Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Visits, plans, and more

I was lucky to have two sisters visit me this week. Fernash fed me lots of food, made fun of my waddle, and attacked my belly in an effort to make the baby kick. Apparently the baby does not like being bossed around, so she didn't respond. Bexar proved that her kids really are as crazy as she says they are and shopped for fabric with me. We also got huckleberry shakes at Arctic Circle. I don't care what anybody says; Arctic Circle shakes are just as good as Iceberg ones.

Brandon is getting ready for the GRE and I am getting ready for his fieldtrip. I made a list of projects to keep me busy while he is gone so our apartment should look great when he gets back. I even looked up how to make a banana face mask last night. I asked Brandon if he wanted to make one with me and he said no, so I will do it when he is gone. I also decided that our baby will wear lots of skirts because they are much easier to sew than pants. That is all for now but I will be sure to blog a lot when Brandon leaves because I will be so bored.

6 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

when is he leaving?

Lindsey said...

He will be gone for about 12 hours every day next week, and the week after that he will be camping with his geology class from tuesday until saturday.

MOM THE BOMB said...

come visit me!

rmreed said...

aren't you coming to Texas? when?

Lindsey said...

I can't come, I have work every day and not a lot of money.

MOM THE BOMB said...

poor Shady!!