Monday, September 21, 2009

Shirts (first attempt)

Poodle showed me some embellished shirts that she wanted, so I tried one on my own. Unfortunately, the store only had black or white shirts, so I got black and the flowers are a silvery purple. I think it turned out pretty well, although the flowers could be a little bigger. I haven't attatched them to the shirt yet, so I can still change those. If Poodle likes it, she can have it. If not, I can make new flowers, or find more shirt colors, or some other small girl can take it. But I will definitely be making more of these; I think they are pretty cute.With one more flower (and some loose strings to be fixed):


3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

my toenails are the same color, nice!

MOM THE BOMB said...

ARE THE FLOWERS WASHABLE?

poodle said...

so cute! i love them.