Wednesday, September 02, 2009

What would you do?

What would you do if you had no job, no school, no kids, and very little money? That's where I am stuck right now. I feel like Mom, only I am in Provo instead of Mexico and I can't fly up and visit people every month. I am making a list of things to fill my time before the baby arrives.

1. Get a library card, as Fernash suggested. A good idea since the only books in our apartment have titles like Applied Hydrogeology.
2. Sew pillows for Mom's bed. The only thing between me and those pillows is not being able to find the perfect shade of purple at the fabric store. Life is tough.
3. Learn how to cook. Maybe if I start baking cookies all the time, people will want to be my friend. After all, Bexar is one popular girl.
4. Start editing our thousands of pictures. We have a brand-new computer; I just need to find someone who has photoshop.
5. Learn how to paint again, because after 4 years of not doing it, I really suck. I think I will start with the painting that Brandon started that he will now have no time to finish.

5 comments:

BRANDON said...

good ideas shady

Bexie Funk said...

read the hunger games, try some new recipes the shepards pie is good, pick out some cute fabric and i'll made you a nursing cover. maybe they'll have it at a store by me.

MOM THE BOMB said...

no job, no school, no kids, very little money . . that's me? Yikes! How did that happen?

Get Bexie's pattern for the nursing cover and make your own - then sell them on the street like they do in Mexico. (see what I've learned?)

Lindsey said...

I was only saying I'm like Mom in the "always looking for something to do" way.

Ashley gave me a project so that will fill my time for now.

BRANDON said...

You do have photoshop