Saturday, October 03, 2009

Alpine loop

Today we decided to take a little drive along the alpine loop. The leaves were especially pretty and it was overcast, so it was a great day for pictures. We stopped at Cascade Springs while we drove through the forest. Brandon had lots of fun
My belly looked especially large


And mom looked especially cute.

On the way home we tried to bounce the baby out on all the bumps on the road. That didn't work, but we did find the hospital where I am supposed to deliver so that we won't get lost when I am actually in labor.

10 comments:

Marilyn R Miller said...

Greetings from an artist who graduated with an MFA from BYU 38 years ago...
While I was there, I so loved the Alpine Loop, with the the springs, and I have never before read of anyone else who loves "The Artist as a young Man".

I have kept up on my painting, but never married and had no children. You can paint later.... I would advise one to enjoy the great husband and coming child.

Congratulations on that event!

browniemom said...

How beautiful! Not only nature, but you and your mom as well (Brandon is handsome, not beautiful). I wanted to go there this weekend myself, but time has gotten away from me. Your belly is adorable!

Emily Hamilton said...

So Pretty! You look great! We can't wait to see your little girl.

Emily Hamilton said...

So Pretty! You look great! We can't wait to see your little girl.

Jennifer said...

Hooray! Belly picture! I'm so excited!

Graytoppop said...

The first picture is a real work of art (in my non-artist opinion). It transmits more than a leaf in the water. Good work....

poodle said...

your belly is ginormous!!!

Bexie Funk said...

cute belly shady! i really miss having seasons.

Ashley Erin said...

I miss rubbing your belly

AshtonFamilyHappenings said...

Beautiful! I wish I could have been there! Susan, I love your sweater. You look great.