Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby blue

Here are those big blue eyes that Brandon was talking about. She looks a little puzzled here. She is very alert. The ladies in the geology office always come and oogle her when we bring lunch to Brandon. They told me that I have to keep bringing her every day so they can see her grow, but I warned them that I won't be able to walk to campus anymore when it starts snowing. At least we can enjoy the mild weather for now.
Brandon is going on a field trip tomorrow, so we get to have "girls' night in" all weekend. It will be fun. I think I am going to eat soup and ice cream every day and go shopping for some non-maternity jeans. Violet will probably have no clue what's going on, but I can pretend that she enjoys it.
Right now she is starting to wake up from her nap. I can always tell when she is about to wake up because she grunts and farts. It's really funny, she will grunt and fart for about 5 minutes before she finally opens her eyes.

3 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

oh, she is so pretty. and she farts just like grandma reed.

MOM THE BOMB said...

welcome to the family, Violet!

Sara said...

She's beautiful, Lindsey! You and Brandon did good. ;]