Sunday, January 31, 2010

New clothes, and other updates

Yesterday Violet and I got a package of cute clothes from cousin Leah. To my delight, there were some clothes in there for me, too. Today at church I almost got as many compliments on my new shirt as Violet got on her new dress. Here she is in her baseball jammies. She looks like a boy but I don't care; she is still cute. Yesterday was really fun. We went to Brandon's cousin's baptism and afterwards I found Brandon riding around downstairs on tiny toy cars. He really liked them. Violet had her first encounter with a dog (she got sniffed) but she had no clue what was going on.

My job is still really boring, and we are still waiting for Brandon to hear back from schools. A couple of professors said that they should know by the end of February, so it's coming up soon.

Also, I'm not blonde anymore. My highlights have all grown out and this is my natural hair color. I kind of like it.

7 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

i like your hair color. violet looks like harper in that picture.

bethy said...

i REALLY like it. I'm glad Violet likes her clothes. We know where to send our outgrown clothes!

BRANDON said...

Shady is definitely one sexy mama, and I love her. Violet is cool too (the envy of all the women in our ward).

Bexie Funk said...

violet does look like harper there, good thing he was a cute baby. i bet you got some good stuff! the peterson's have great fashion sense.

MOM THE BOMB said...

what a pair!

Jennifer said...

come to houston!!!

Sara said...

Waiting for grad schools is not fun. I hope they get back to yall soon!