Monday, January 04, 2010

Some pictures, finally

I found Brandon's old soccer uniform, and being me, I had to try it on. I don't know what weirds me out more-- that it fits me, or that Brandon used to wear short shorts. Violet tried on her new outfit from Reed. Zara must have some messed up sizes, because this dress is a 6-9 month dress and it fits her at 2 months.
McKay spent much of the break crocheting a purple scarf with his painted fingernails. Brandon said about this picture, "Next week he'll be starting estrogen." Don't worry, it was actually for his girlfriend.
And this is everyone about to go skiing! I always forget how short I am compared to them.

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

McKay is really trying to impress his girlfriend? That should do it.

BRANDON said...

More like playing catch up. She gave him a shirt and tie for Christmas and he didn't plan on giving her anything.

Ashley Erin said...

violet is so pretty

Bexie Funk said...

she's really cute. and you look really good, i'm a little jealous.