Friday, March 05, 2010

The chill of December in the rioting of spring

I know it's a cheesy title but it's a line to a song that Brandon has, and it is very appropriate. Yesterday started out beautiful. Violet and I went for a walk and it was in the 50s. Brandon even bought me these:But later Utah had one of its menopausal mood swings and it looked like this:Oh well. I guess we still have awhile until it's officially spring. And we wanted to tell Papa this: because he is the coolest gringo/chilango I know! And he was one of the first people to make Violet smile when she was only a month old, which isn't surprising, because he always makes me smile.

And only 24 days till Poodle comes!

5 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

she looks really tall! what is her height percentile?

Graytoppop said...

Thanx for the birthday wishes. And I hope I can always make you and Violet smile.

PS -- the word is Chilingo...

bethy said...

dad is so good at making babies smile.

mom is so good about asking about height/weight percentiles.

Lindsey said...

She is 12th percentile for weight and 35th for height.

Bexie Funk said...

what a tiny little thing, i love that you refer to utah weather patterns as menopausal. nice!