Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Banff part 1

So here is Banff, one of the most strikingly beautiful places I've ever been. The pictures are in reverse order again so you'll have to bear with me. This is Peyto Lake. It has famously blue water but it was really foggy that day so it doesn't look as cool. It is also famous for looking like a dog. I think when I have a dog some day I will name it Peyto. This picture was taken at Consolation lakes. It was surrounded by huge boulders and Brandon accidentally dropped our camera lens in a pile of them. Luckily, we only cracked the filter on the lens. We also found bear scat on the trail. I took a picture of it, but I didn't post it on the blog.
This is Moraine Lake-- SO pretty! I don't have anything else to say, the picture says it all.
Here is the famous Lake Louise. Violet loved crawling along the board walk and the lighting made the lake look amazing.
And this last one was taken on the trail in Johnston Canyon.

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I have to go to Canada!

All Handleys on Deck! said...

This place looks amazing!! I love the picture of you and Violet on the dock! So cute!!