Monday, April 11, 2011

Much better now

Okay, I am done being sick. Phew. This weekend turned out to be much better than the week. I finished making Violet's Easter dress, and besides being a couple of inches too short, I think it turned out REALLY cute.
On Friday, Violet and her friend went to the zoo. Actually I went to the zoo with my friend, and our babies came along for the ride. Either way, it was fun. They really enjoyed the petting zoo.
On Saturday we went out to Asher's birthday party, which was a blast. Violet felt so big getting to eat at the kids' table.Later that night I threw a panini party for our friends that were in town. Sunday was not as fun, however, because Brandon had class and meetings from 8 AM to 8 PM. Yes, class. I was not happy. But at least I'm not sick anymore.

2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

no fair that looks like a lot of fun. i LOVE the dress and that hamburger looks good!

Sara said...

Yay for not being sick and BOO for 12 hour days. Those are the worst.

You did such a great job on Violet's dress. I love it!