Monday, April 18, 2011

Thai festival

This weekend our friends invited us to a Thai festival in Houston. I was crazy about the food. Violet and I shared an enormous plate of green curry, and it was only $3!!! I was pretty excited about that. You could pay $10 for something less authentic at a restaurant. And can I just say how proud I am of Violet for liking spicy food?
Sexy picture of me, I know.
My favorite things were the kabobs. I don't know what they put on that meat to make it so good. Probably LSD or something. Anyways, they were amazing.
We had a great time with our friends, and Violet had tons of fun running around. And we never lost Violet, because her blonde head stuck out like a sore thumb. It was great.

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Sounds fun! Violet just LOOKS boring Caucasian.

Bexie Funk said...

i didn't even know they had a thai festival in houston. you guys have already done more fun stuff than we did in the 4 years we were there.