Wednesday, August 22, 2012

For the love of food

Oh, Charlie.  I have never, ever met a baby who loves food as much as this little guy does.  He can't really crawl yet, but if there is food anywhere in a room he becomes completly mobile.  This morning Violet was snacking on some dry Lucky Charms and made the mistake of leaving her bowl on the floor.  This was what we came back to. 
I will find you, and I will EAT YOU!
When he was only 6 months old I was holding him and walked through the baby food aisle at the grocery store.  Immediately, he forcefully spat out his binkie and started smacking his lips.  And just last week I bought Violet a soft serve cone at Burger King and handed it back to her in the car.  Then I heard, "MMMM. MUH MUH MUH MUH. MMMMMM" coming from the back (those are Charlie's food noises) and thought, great, he is going to complain all the way home.  Actually, though, he decided to take matters into his own hands, literally.  I looked back a couple of minutes later and Violet had a chunk of her cone missing from the side.  At least he enjoyed it. 

2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

he is SO cute! a boy after my own heart.

Ashley Erin said...

that is so awesome! that is what my kid will be like if it takes after Landon.