Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Foam.

My city is better than yours.
 
There is a park here in Houston called Discovery Green that puts on a "toddler time" every Tuesday.  Sometimes they just do story time, but every once in awhile it's a full-blown party.  Yesterday was one of those times.  They had a foam pit for the kids to play in, and Violet didn't shy away. Here are some pictures from the event.



 Charlie clung to me most of the time, but when our turn was over he was comfortable chasing around the "snow" that flew out of the pit.
This park is also beautifully landscaped, has an enormous splash pad, and is one of my favorite places to do pictures.

I vote this as the best urban park ever.

3 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

I second your vote! Can't wait to move back to Texas!

MOM THE BOMB said...

not to mention all of the children's museums, Herman Park, Miller Outdoor Theater, which gives free concerts at night and children's programs during the day, the zoo with it's train . . .Yep. Houston is awesome!

Bexie Funk said...

Agreed! I wish we had more time to use it.