Thursday, July 27, 2006

Boy, stand up for yourself

Xavier: When you were gone the other night, Weston asked me if we were going out, and... um... what was I supposed to say to that?
Me: Well, what DID you say to that?
Xavier: Oh, I changed the subject.
Me: Okay then, what did you WANT to say?
Xavier: Well, I just was wondering what you wanted me to say. Because really it's up to you. Whatever you want. Cause I was confused if we were just friends or what. And maybe you were just using me. But that's cool too. I don't care. Well, I do care. Don't think I don't care. But it's whatever you want. It's okay either way. I was just wondering. You decide. Whatever you say is okay with me.

Oh, Xavy. You are too much.

1 comment:

poodle said...

"he just wants to be friends"

who was right all along? ME!! haha.