Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My friend Matt should have a blog

But he is on a mission in Thailand. So I took it upon myself to post the funny stories he sends me in each letter.
"We saw this man wandering around in the middle of the other lane. When he saw us, he stopped, his eyes got REAL big, and he lifted one arm straight above his head and yelled at the top of his retarded boy lungs at us. He didn't say anything, just yelled... pretty much like a sandman from Star Wars. My companion looked at me like, 'What the crap was that?' I, myself, was laughing SO hard."
(Talking about an investigator) "He was explaining how important it is to be diligent and work hard. He then went on to tell us how many of the people who work in the rice fields are so diligent that 'they piss as they walk.' I have to agree with him, THAT is diligence."
"You want to know something funny? Someone told me I have a beautiful nose."
(after he sprained his ankle) "Me and my companion make fun of it all the time because it's so ugly. We also like to call it a hobbit foot."
"Today I saw an elephant walking down the street with tail lights. Seriously, the owner had tied lights to its tail."

And he is the only missionary I've ever known to use the words "piss" and "crap."

1 comment:

Ashley Erin said...

whatever, i used piss and crap. come on, just cause you like him doesn't mean i should lose credit.