Monday, August 14, 2006

Unpossible? I think not.

My friendMatt once told me that it is impossible to swallow a teaspoon of cinnamon. He had heard that it was, told his brother and friend, who both tried it and gagged and miserably failed. Last night I dared all my friends to do it. Only the guys would, but it was still hilarious. It made two guys cry, one of which was coughing for 15 minutes and at one point even threw up. I decided to try it, beacuse I felt pretty badly for inflicting so much pain upon them and desacrating their manliness. But I actually did it. Yeah, it burned, and It might rival ant eggs as the nastiest thing I've ever eaten, but I swallowed it. That's right boys, spitters are quitters.

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Way to show those BYU wimps!

Lindsey said...

I will when you try cinnamon.