Thursday, January 04, 2007

Coop the Poop doggy dog

This morning my mom comes running up to me giggling and says, "Hey, did you see Cooper's poop?" So my response was, "No... was I supposed to?" and she told me that she wanted to show it to me, because it was just too funny. My dog has had an obsession with these cat slippers that my mom got from someone at her office. They were too ugly to really wear, but running around the house with Cooper chasing your feet was fun, so we got some good use out of them. Well, yesterday Cooper not only chased them, but ripped them open and ate the fluffy filling out of them. He also has a fascination with paper, which is funny because if you show him a napkin and say "treat," he WILL eat it. Mom was explaining that this morning Cooper left his usual surprise in the garage, but when she sprayed the garage out, everything washed away except the part she showed me. It was a big ball of white fluff.

No comments: