Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I miss...

Yes, I'm back in Utah. I don't really know what to say about that because it has its advantages and disadvantages. I really miss Texas. There's something about the Guadalupe and warm weather that makes me want to stay outside forever. It's my home.

I got to see my best friend over the break, too. If I believed in soulmates, I would think she was mine, although her being a girl would make things a little complicated. She has the talent of making me giggle like a 12-year-old girl. I've never known anyone who understands me so well and who I can talk to about ANYTHING. She hasn't changed since we were eight years old, and it makes seeing her a ton of fun, and leaving her totally depressing.

So here I am in Provo, craving barbecue and fried catfish and all those southern comforts that I had to leave behind. I guess this is my homesick post, and an opportunity for me to vent about snow and cold and Provo in general. It's going to be a long four months.

3 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

i miss you!

Lindsey said...

I miss you too!

MOM THE BOMB said...

I like your new template. How do you change it? Mine needs a face lift.