Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm moody

Why did I never realize this before? It really just occurred to me. Last night when I was going to see a movie, I looked like I wanted to kill someone on the way there and on the way back I was laughing hysterically. So I wanted to post this to say sorry to all those who have been with me when I was well... less than chipper. I'll try to do better.

P.S. Mom, my swimsuit came in the mail, so thanks. It's so cute I even modeled my blog colors after it. And if you want to know why I had to get a swimsuit in January, don't ask, because I don't know either.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I don't care about your big money. Why do people I don't know post on my blog?

Ashley Erin said...

send me pictures of your swimsuit. and i already knew you were moody. that's no secret. is sean just begining to see it?

MOM THE BOMB said...

I think it's a girl thing, but I'm not allowed to use the "H" word.