Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I got a job for the summer!

And I'm not excited about it because I do anything fun. Actually, all I do is take phone calls. But we are allowed to do homework and surf the internet when it's slow. Getting paid to do nothing and mess around-- that's pretty much my dream job.

Which reminded me of a Seinfeld episode, and I realized my attitude is alot like George's. Anyone remember the one where he applies for a job at an industrial smoothing company?

George: It's the perfect job for me!
Jerry: Sure, but what does it have to do with the Yankees?
George: That doesn't matter! The place is a mess-- there is no organization. I could go crazy there!

And that is exactly how I feel.

3 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

congatulations. i'm happy for you. we both know you hate working. have fun surfing the internet all summer.

Ashley Erin said...

congatulations. i'm happy for you. we both know you hate working. have fun surfing the internet all summer.

Lindsey said...

I know! Isn't it great? And I'm not even mad that you're really making fun of me!