Thursday, April 05, 2007

Congratulate me,

Because I finally have friends up here. And the best part is that I'm going to be living with them this fall. I was with them last night and we watched Swiss Family Robinson, Mr. Smith goes to Washington, and did some weird quizzes online, from which I found out that:

I was most likely a skunk in a previous life (there might be some validity to that statement)
If I were a mythological creature, I would be a centaur
And finally, in the color personality test, I am a yellow. Possibly the only one in my red-dominated family.

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I love yellow! And if you were a skunk, I guess that makes me a mother skunk, and I'm pretty sure that one fits.

Lindsey said...

I'm not sure if the yellow was right, I think I'm half yellow, half blue. But I think I need to retake the test. And you are certainly the best mother skunk, mom the stink bomb!