Saturday, April 07, 2007

Correction on the last post

As you all may know, internet personality tests suck, so I took the real color personality test and got completely different results. Here is my profile:

I am a white. That surprised me more than anything. Apparently, I am flexible, but more stubborn than people think, because I won't be bossed around. I work well with other people but I shut down if they are too demanading. I am willing and eager to talk about myself, but I don't give information out unless someone asks for it, so I'm usually very quiet. My major weakness is lack of motivation, and I will probably never be a very carreer-oriented person.

I also have some strong blue traits, which make me a high-maintenance girlfriend. I seek to be very close to people in relationships, and I always want to do everything together. If a friend doesn't want to spend every waking moment with me, I can easily feel neglected.

In decision making, some red shows through. I am always sure of myself and I am very independent. I'm also more logical than most blue-whites.

5 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

you were surprised by the results? i wasn't. you are totally white and i am a flaming red. it's hard being friends with me, isn't it?

MOM THE BOMB said...

So, you're a red-white-and blue American girl! That doesn't surprise me, because you're unique. I beg to differ, however, with a few points. First, you are like dad, very motivated WHEN you want to do something. How could you have been best friends with Jennifer and not be motivated? Second, you are not as demanding as you are attracted to attention. You love(d) friends (boyfriends) who shower you with attention. Your personality doesn't conform to one color, and never will.

Lindsey said...

Fernash- we are friends because I don't let you boss me around. It works out so well. And one thing the color code book said about reds is that you can't take them too seriously- so if you blow up in my face because I won't do something, it's nothing personal.

Mom- it's true, I can be motivated when it's something that I want to do. That explains why I loved my horseback riding lessons and hated taking piano. It also explains why you never got my piano career to take off- if I don't want to do it, pretty much nobody can make me, even a fiery-red mom.

Ashley Erin said...

NO ONE should take me seriously. not even my bishop.

MOM THE BOMB said...

I'm firey red?