Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Don't let my big blue eyes fool you

Jay Bishoff once told me, "You look like a really nice girl until you open your mouth." This isn't the first time I had been told that, either. I'm pretty sure that if a guy ever knew what he was getting himself into when he asked me out, he would never do it in the first place. The thing is, I really like it that way, and my friends seem to enjoy my eccentricities as well. I happen to be very proud of the fact that I was on the spelling team in high school, that I saw the Lizzie McGuire movie in theaters twice, that I can listen to both 90's grunge and Texas country, and that I have the uncanny ability to make people feel extremely uncomfortable if they haven't grown up around doctors. I am a bundle of surprises, not for the timid-hearted.

1 comment:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey!!!