Friday, May 25, 2007


My Birthday Party

It was actually a blast. I used to fear that I could never be a good partier because nobody would ever come to my parties. Well, that's because nobody is as cool as these people. For example, in the above picture, Wes and I are showing off our birthday bling. (He's wearing the ginormous ring I just bought.)



This was a priceless Sean moment. I saw him with a hot dog in each hand and one on his shirt and I had to take a picture. I think he ate about 5.



And at last, Mary, Chinese Chris, White Chris and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean at midnight. And yes, Mary made us all dress up as pirates. I think I look more like a house cleaning lady.

And best of all, I am writing this blog on my very own laptop. Yeah, kiss it.

4 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

do your dishes house cleaning lady!

MOM THE BOMB said...

What a fun party! Wow! A computer of your very own, and you bought it yourself. You're truly an adult now.

Syclist said...

i look fat in that picture

Lindsey said...

Sean- Wow, you are a woman. I don't think you look fat; you shouldn't either. I hope you didn't go make yourself throw up after that.

Mom- I'm so glad that owning a computer qualifies me as an adult. Had I known, i would have bought one long ago.