Wednesday, May 30, 2007

On Sunday I got the best surprise of the summer-- I found out my soul sister Emily is coming to stay with me for a couple weeks in June. So, in order to officially make this the coolest vacation ever, I am taking suggestions for things to do while she is here. I've started the list, and I'm counting on my blogger buddies to finish it.

go to the Spanish Fork hot springs
take a road trip to either Moab or Yellowstone
go to that place with the mechanical bull; ride it (Poodle, I need your help with this)
go mountain biking
go fishing
go night rafting (I will need my friend to hook us up with that, but I think he'll do it for me)
and basically have a blast.

2 comments:

BRANDON said...

wow what audacity, to assume I would set up night rafting. Now that cory thinks you are cool it will be a much easier task.

BRANDON said...

wow what audacity, to assume I would set up night rafting. Now that cory thinks you are cool it will be a much easier task.