Tuesday, June 19, 2007

10 things I will miss about Ashley

1. Having someone who loves to jump on me and to be jumped on
2. Singing monster ballads, Bon Jovi, and Roger Creager
3. Not being able to find my clothes in the morning (wait, that's a lie!)
4. The notes she writes to me on our etch-a-sketch
5. Tucking her in
6. Telling her about all the awkward/embarrassing moments of my life and thinking they were worth the trouble just because she is so entertained by them
7. Having her scare away boys, friends, and aquaintances because anyone too weak to handle our family isn't worth my time
8. Being asked who is older
9. Being bossed around
10. Salsa dancing

I am so sad!

3 comments:

Syclist said...

cheer up little buckaroo! all is gunna be jolly well!

BRANDON said...

I miss Ashley too. Why did she have to go and leave...I don't know.

Ashley Erin said...

i'm sad too! i'll miss more than ten things about shady. i can't even begin to count.