Thursday, June 28, 2007


COLORADO!
Who would drive a sixteen-hour road trip just to be with her sister for a weekend? I would. Because I am a nice sister and I am just that fun and I love road trips that much. And I needed an excuse to buy this cute blue dress, and what better excuse than a wedding reception?

This is possibly my favorite picture of Poodle, partly because it's a classic Poodle pose and face, and partly because this is what she wore to go BACKPACKING.

Isn't this gorgeous? Seriously, it's something you would see on a postcard. BEAUTIFUL. And Poodle just had to include me putting my hair up.

Another gorgeous picture. My first backpacking trip, and it was fabulous.

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow! Beautiful Both the girls AND the scenery!

Syclist said...

ROAD TRIP! fun stuff

BRANDON said...

I am still jealous, you went to Colorado and I had to go to Idaho.
Colorado, Idaho...I choose Colorado

BP said...

you look like Allison Kraus. Ha ha.