Friday, September 21, 2007

My life lately...
I don't post so often these days, mostly because there is really nothing new going on in my life. But for those who want an update (or at least a change in scenery on my blog)...
I dyed my hair brown. It's only temporary, and this picture makes it look darker than it is, but there it is.

I am still dating little Brandon. Here he is at the park with me; how cute.

I love chac mool statues. Here is one I saw at the National Museum of Anthropology in Mexico.

I also love Mexican popsicles. And isn't mom adorable?

Mom and dad were nice enough to take me to the zoo in Mexico.

And finally, I am thoroughly irritated that Utah thinks it has any right to be above 85 degrees in September. It is NOT cool for fall to arrive fashionably late.

3 comments:

BRANDON said...

We are still dating? Cool. haha anyways it has been unseasonably warm but would you prefer Nome? I think not 35 degrees in September is NOT cool its cold.

Ashley Erin said...

i like your brown hair. i think it looks sexy. oh, and cory called. he sounds just like brandon. we are going out tonight.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Is Cory the EQ president that you insulted and still had the courage to ask you out?