Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A sad story with a happy ending

I took my beloved laptop to the computer doctor when I got back from Mexico. Sadly, I got a call a few days later with a diagnosis--it needed a new motherboard and would cost $750 to fix. My computer only cost $740 in the first place. Obviously, it was time to say goodbye. And after only three short months.

Here's the happy part. Little Brandon has a friend who offered to fix up a computer for me and sell it to me for only $35. This computer has more than my laptop did (which doesn't say much, since my laptop didn't even have Office.) I now have Photoshop, Office, and everything else I need. This is also thanks to little Brandon, who donated his 80-gig hard drive to the cause.

Moral of the story: Lindsey shouldn't make big purchases. Ever.

4 comments:

BRANDON said...

haha...yeah that was unfortunate, luckily it all worked out in the end, sort of.

Ashley Erin said...

does little brandon what mom to think he is a banana? he should put a mission picture up so she'll think she's peter priesthood. mom loves peter. thanks for taking care of big poop, little brandon.

Syclist said...

و الحمد الله

Syclist said...

it reads "Wa il'hamdul'allah"

"praise be to God"