Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sledding

Last week my roommates were appalled to hear that I had never been sledding before. Trying to be nice, Brandon took me. Everyone had assured me that I would love it and that it would be "so much fun." That might be true if your idea of "fun" is speeding down a freezing hill of death. Brandon only took me down one time, but I screamed the entire way down, fell off, and got enough snow down my pants to melt and fill a teapot. He was nice and didn't make me do it again.

Also, I now have a cell phone. It finally came and Poodle was a super helper and got it on the plan for me. And I didn't even have to change my number!

8 comments:

poodle said...

that's right! i am a super helper

MOM THE BOMB said...

I can't believe you don't like sledding! What's this world coming to?

BRANDON said...

trying? I was nice. I am not quite sure what you expected from sledding. the purpose of sledding is to go fast down a hill and get covered in snow.

Bexie Funk said...

I agree with mom and branon. What did you expect? And speeding down a snowy hill of death sounds like a ton of fun!

Bexie Funk said...

oh and poodle is a super helper

rmreed said...

You should try sledding at the death bowl. It is somwhere behind Mt. Timp. If you come back alive, then you can say you have been sledding.

rmreed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Erin said...

pansy!