Friday, December 14, 2007

I hate my bed

Two nights ago, I got sick. Headache, sore throat, and achiness were the main symptoms. Normally, I would love this kind of sick. I like being achy and crawling into my bed and sleeping all day. So originally I was pretty excited. Then I got into bed. I usually have trouble sleeping at night since my bed is so hard, and as this night I was already an uncomfortable infirm, I didn't sleep at all. I ended up moving out onto the couch to sleep. The next day I was forced to spend $35 on mattress pads because I was not about to lie awake for hours feeling springs dig into my back again. End of story.

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Poor shady! First the harrowing sled ride and now springs sticking into her back, and being sick to boot. Don't worry, in Houston we'll have a nice comfortable bed for you - and no snow.

Ashley Erin said...

poor shady. tell brandon's parents to fork over the mattress when you get married.