Saturday, January 12, 2008

My days, these days

This winter semester is going to be much busier than the fall. Since I'm getting married, and I realized that getting married is really expensive, and I officially have $0 in my bank account, I now have to work every day as opposed to just a TTH shift. There are ups and downs to life right now, though.

Ups:
I only work for 3-4 hours at a time, which is great, considering my attention span.
My classes are fun, and Brandon tutors me on Geology.
Brandon, of course.

Downs:
I figured out today that the only furniture stores of any size in Utah are RC Willey and IKEA. Since Brandon used to work construction, he likes to point out all the reasons why their furniture is crappy.
I can clean the kitchen and it will magically be dirty again in a few hours.
My roommate left her curling iron on for 8 hours and left it by the computer, and I just put my hand on it.
I lost yet another cell phone. Brandon can attest to the fact that I only keep it in one of two places, so I'm not sure how this happened. Hopefully it turns up on Monday.

1 comment:

Ashley Erin said...

is that why you never call me back?