Sunday, February 24, 2008

old and new pictures


Fruit monsters: our first ceramics project. Mine is the lemon-mango-pomegranate, Brandon's is the peach-artichoke-coconut. I'm excited to have our next project fired, it will look much nicer.

Brandon and Chris measuring out the walls for our gingerbread house. It got much bigger than that (2- story, accurately pitched roof, etc.)

I made the mistake here of telling Brandon to do his hair. If you don't tell him exactly how you want him to do his hair, you get this.

Another high point of this week was going on a geology field trip. I got to see my teacher accidentally break a rib off of an allosaurus. He also took us into the back where they keep all of the real bones, and Brandon and I got to help chip rock off of one of them. It made me feel pretty cool.

Brandon also taught me how to throw people. He likes to teach me everything he learns in his jujitsu class, but this is by far my favorite. I can't wait to practice on Ashley.

And finally, we had a soccer game on Saturday. Some kid ran into my face and gave me a nosebleed. That made me feel cool too.

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I love your fruit ceramics. Yours looks like a fire hydrant and Brandon's looks like a pygmi monkey.

Syclist said...

you forgot to mention how much our team kicked! (hahaha) and WON! outnumbered!

Lindsey said...

Oh yes, we won. But my nosebleed was a better story.