Tuesday, April 29, 2008

$4.00

This summer I am working 8-hour shifts at Sugar 'n' Spice. It's not as bad as it seems, and here's why. For every 8-hour shift I work, I get a $4.00 meal coupon. Combined with my employee discount ($3 value), I can get anything up to $7.00 for free. This might not sound impressive, but at a store where the majority of the items are under $1, it's great. Today it got me:
2 Minute maid juices
1 mini-loaf of wheat bread
1 honey butter
1 bismarck, although I was stupid and pointed to the lemon one and not the raspberry one
1 strawberry cream cheese croissant
and my favorite, one cup of Graham Canyon ice cream. Yes, it's back, and I'm excited.

Little Brandon and I shared this and we couldn't even finish it together. It was beautiful.

4 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

It amazes me that that small amount of food can feed two people, but then again its you and brandon.

Unknown said...

and all of it was about 90% sugar. I can only take so much sugar.
- Brandon

MOM THE BOMB said...

Good to know you two are eating healthy.

Ashley Erin said...

trying to plump up for the wedding night?