Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rings

Little Brandon and I went ring shopping today. Not for me, but for him. I think there are few concrete objects in the world that shows our personalities more than our rings do. Brandon picked out a black one. It's very him.

Then I was talking to him, and I asked him if he knows about the pictures people take of their rings together. Then I said, "We're not going to do one of those."

Our rings won't match at all. That's okay. I can't wait to show everyone what Brandon chose for himself.

8 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

black? he has a sparkling personality doesn't he.

Unknown said...

what, it is a very shiny ring. it does have silver inlays as well.

MOM THE BOMB said...

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone getting a black engagement ring.

Lindsey said...

that's because it's not an engagement ring it's a wedding band

and yes it has silver inlays, so it's more of a striped effect

MOM THE BOMB said...

OK, so I've never heard of anyone getting a black wedding ring.

MOM THE BOMB said...

I can't wait to see the ring. Although it definitely sounds different, I'm sure it's very striking. Brandon has pretty darn good taste, and to prove it, he's marrying you!

Unknown said...

You didn't think he had good taste when you saw his hair for the first time

MOM THE BOMB said...

Actually, I never saw his hair when it was in the "fountain" phase, it was described by Ashley, hence I reserved judgment on his "taste."