Monday, April 14, 2008

be prepared to hate me

Two things happened recently:
1. The weather got warmer and I realized how hot it will be in June and
2. I realized that I really don't like my wedding colors.

So, I decided to change them and used the excuse that everyone will be more comfortable in short-sleeved shirts. Don't worry; I was able to return everything I bought before.

And here they are:

Bethany, Bexar, and Fernash get the top; Poodle and Brianna get the bottom. People in the same size can trade. Mom will be in the same dress I already got for her, just a different color.

I know it's a change but these shirts are much cuter. And less hot.

I was seriously considering not telling anyone about the change until they got here. That would have been tons of fun.

10 comments:

bethy said...

much cuter.

poodle said...

i like these. what color skirts are we wearing now? can i wear a white one?

Lindsey said...

Well, since my dress hasn't changed colors...

No.

Ashley Erin said...

that comment makes no sense.

Lindsey said...

Yes it does.

My dress is still ivory.

White would still clash with my dress.

Therefore, the skirts will be black or ivory. Still.

Bexie Funk said...

i agree with bethy as usuall. i'm excited not to have to wear a long sleeved shirt in the middle of the day.

Bexie Funk said...

it sounds like everyone likes you more now

Unknown said...

you should all be glad that i am so supportive and slightly psychic, otherwise you would all be wearing green 3/4 sleeve shirts

Unknown said...

brandon is the auther of comments #8 and #9

MOM THE BOMB said...

Then I presume Brandon is aware you are "slightly psychotic?"